Eswatini: No Mozambican victims in protests – Noticias
The government says no Mozambicans are among the victims of the violent demonstrations ravaging the Kingdom of Eswatini since last week. Speaking to ‘NotÃcias’, the director of the National Institute for Mozambican Communities Abroad (INACE), Armando Pedro Muiuane, said on Friday, July 2, that no Mozambicans were even involved in the demonstrations that resulted in … Continue reading Eswatini: No Mozambican victims in protests – Noticias
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed