Movitel and e-Mola
We are a mobile operator established in 2011, having launched our services a year later, on May 15, 2012. We are the result of a partnership between the Mozambican company SPI (Gestão de Investimentos) and Viettel (multinational telecommunications company). Our work philosophy is based on the integration of business into every aspect of social life by implementing social responsibility actions. Thus, we are committed to transforming Information Technology into an accessible service with the best quality to facilitate communication and the daily life of everyone in Mozambique.
E-Mola is a mobile financial management service that allows customers to deposit, withdraw and transfer money, buy CREDELEC, buy airtime, pay wages and more in a fast, secure and convenient way through the code * 898 #.
We continually create and individualise telecommunication services, information technology and digital content to cover all types of customers and operate their services to all areas of social and human life.
We are committed to providing and supplying the market with proactive, high quality products and services. As well as, we are open to listen, understand and know the needs of our customers to better offer customized services. In addition, we consider Innovation and Pioneering as the basis for implementing our deep vision on the market.
1. Creativity to think outside the box about old issues. Appreciate even the smallest idea. Develop an environment that encourages creativity not only for our employees, but also for our customers.
2. Adaptability as ability to change and adapt quickly. Think constantly to adjust strategies and structures appropriately.
3. Strict discipline for the union, accepting difficulties and staying connected in order to implement our work assertively, quickly and completely.
4. A common house where every man is a brick for his constitution. Respect for each other to work as a team and develop individually. Each member is an indispensable part of the whole.
5. Systemic Thinking through a vision, strategies and reasoning to guide the system. Thus, seeking to fully understand and get to the root of problems by developing quickly and sustainably.
Movitel – the meaning of the brand
The Movitel brand is the combination of the words “movement” and “Telecom”.
Thus, we always seek to be a telecommunications company that moves forward.
Just by staying creative and always adapting, we will move forward with all Mozambicans in search of a bright future.
Movitel logo – meaning
The orange logo consists of the first letter of the company name “M” and the 5 solar rays spreading to the horizon. The sun’s rays come from the image of the rising sun on the emblem of Mozambique. They can be interpreted as telecommunication antennas spreading like sunlight across Mozambique.
The image of the sun’s rays is consistent with the determination of the Movitel brand because the sun is the image that represents a bright tomorrow, a tomorrow for all in Mozambique.
The “M” symbol is highlighted in the logo because it can be interpreted as the first letter of the country name – Mozambique – or the company name – Movitel. The logo has a strong and organized source expressing the style of a stable and trustworthy company.
Movitel’s main color is orange. This choice was inspired by the works of the artist Pancho Guedes, who created significant architectural monuments as well as Mozambican art projects. Orange means “vibrant,” “contrasting,” and “optimistic” – brings the feeling of warmth just like the sun and familiarity of Mother Earth.
Movitel slogan– meaning
Everywhere, every moment
Movitel will appear everywhere and will always be available to all customers. With the nationwide network covering all villages and the national sales system, customers can find Movitel whenever they need it.
Phone app: My Movitel