Provincial director of Health acquitted in libel and defamation case
One person was killed and three others were injured as a result of a major fire that broke out inside a residence located in the upper area of Xai-Xai city, capital of Gaza province.
A son of the deceased was on the first floor when the fire started around 9 p.m. yesterday. He says it all happened so fast that he could not help his father who ended up dying in the fire.
In life, the deceased sold mattresses and gas cylinders among other products.
With the tragedy great part of the merchandise [stored in the residence] was consumed by the fire.
The neighbours say they lived moments of panic.
It is assumed that a fireplace would have been the cause of the fire.
US$8 billion investment set to return Mozambique to growth