Mozambican woman publicly whipped in Mocímboa da Praia for criticising politicians
RM (File photo) / For illustration purposes only
A major fire is consuming part of the central market of the town of Moatize, in the province of Tete.
Firefighters are still in action and preliminary information indicates that the fire may have been caused by an electrical short circuit.
Meanwhile, some of the vendors have managed to remove a considerable part of their products from the market.Source: Rádio Moçambique